According to EU Regulation 852/2004 Annex II Chapter XII and § 4 of the national food hygiene regulation, staff dealing with foodstuffs must be trained in matters of food hygiene regularly (at least once a year). Similarly, § 43 of the German Infection Protection Act specifies training regarding suspension from duties and notification every two years.
State-of-the-art hygiene training, customized to your company's demands
The aim of training offered by ifp is to teach your staff everything they need to know about the EU hygiene package and the Infection Protection Act. Training by ifp will keep your staff up-to-date with the relevant knowledge and know-how, allow them to expand and further deepen their expertise, and put them in a position to implement the statutory requirements.
Training courses also allow time for discussing company-specific hygiene issues and provide employers with the opportunity to announce certain in-house guidelines and requirements as well as communicate instructions regarding their implementation.
- Module 1: Follow-up instructions as per § 43 of the Infection Protection Act
- Module 2: Hygiene training as per Regulation (EC) No. 852/2005, industrial hygiene
- Module 3: HACCP training as per Regulation (EC) No. 852/2004, basics of the HACCP concept
- Module 4: Practical examples
- Module 5: Success monitoring (only in combination with a further module)
Our staff will gladly run training courses on your premises, or you can come to our training centre in Berlin. Our training courses are based on a PowerPoint presentation and practical exercises, as required. After the course, we hand out a training certificate, and further information on request.